About this role
Are you a motivated individual who is passionate about Cyber Security and Network Infrastructure? Do you have a proven track-record of delivering results and exceptional customer satisfaction?
We are looking for a motivated Network Solutions Architect to join our Infrastructure Team who lives and breathes cybersecurity and customer satisfaction. You will work with a team of experts to deliver exemplary internal and external services, and use your project management skills to leverage software, hardware, and infrastructure to meet the business’ needs. You understand the importance of team collaboration and attention to detail to ensure every client receives exceptional service and support and stays protected in this fast-moving industry.
You will be responsible for
- Define product and system features, phases, and solution requirements to internal and external parties.
- Be able to communicate the benefits, technical limits, functionality, and operational impacts of Red Piranha’s products.
- Working with internal teams, analyse and document client business requirements, and identify and present solutions that address those requirements.
- Manage and deliver the solutions internally or to clients according to specifications with appropriate documentation such as deployment plans.
- Provide analysis for, develop, and implement, recommendations for policy modifications
- Communicate IT related concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences, including clients and key stakeholders.
- Report on project progress and assist project managers in compiling project progress reports within the team; using your project management skills to deliver outcomes effectively and on time.
- Quantify solution costs required to implement and operate technical solutions, including estimations of effort.
- Maintain and develop current knowledge of tools and best practices in IT industry.
The role requirements
- Advanced network engineering knowledge
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to quickly learn and adapt to new technologies
- Strong technical report writing skills
- Lateral thinking and a natural relationship builder
- Experience in both local and remote management with a strong collaborative mindset
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills with the ability to present complex issues to a variety of audiences
- Record required to successfully attain security clearances
- Industry certifications in the network infrastructure field is desirable
- Tertiary qualification in an IT related field desired
- This position may require interstate or international travel