Career Opportunities with Red Piranha
WE ARE HIRING!
Join Red Piranha's ever-growing family and team of experts.
Red Piranha's Crystal Eye UTM Platform is the first product of its kind ever produced in Australia. We are leading the field of Information Security with holistic solutions and approaches to help clients throughout the entire security cycle and across their end to end value chains.
We are on a mission to recruit talented and exceptional individuals from all over the world to join our rapidly growing team of professionals in pioneering security solutions that are incorporated with risk strategy, digital identification, cyber protection, application security and managed services.
Our team of security experts help Red Piranha design, build, deploy and maintain secure products. We are embedding security in full spectrum of how we build our products from inception, design, development, testing to how we respond to any existing or emerging threats. Our job is to be one step ahead of the bad guys and use expertise, technology, and other resources to thwart their efforts.
Information Technology Sales Executive Position - Sydney
As an Information Technology Sales Executive, you will be required to achieve sales target through lead generation. You need to have a passion for IT and Sales. To be able to provide client relationship management solutions to a wide range of clients, whether it be a small, medium or large enterprise.
- B2B phone-based sales
- Perform post install client solution support
- Meet with potential clients to grow, maintain and leverage your network
- Acquire sales leads
- Liaise with technical staff and other staff to meet customer requirements
- Consult with mid-level and senior level management on business trends
- Development of new services, products and distribution channels
- Forecast sales targets
- Conduct weekly progress reports
- Conduct primary and secondary research on potential clientele
- Demonstrated experience in new business sales achievement against set targets
- Ability to establish, build, maintain and sustain relationships with potential and existing clients
- Be able to meet and exceed KPIs
- Ability to sell and market product to corporate IT teams
- Understanding of solution selling
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in a range of computer skills, such as Microsoft Office package (e.g. Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint);
- Outstanding organizational and administrative skills
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Ability to work in a team, as well as independently
- Knowledge of CRM systems and packages.
- Interested in learning the technical skills needed for the role (network security background would be great)
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in IT/SaaS sales marketing
- Previous experience in cyber security or networking preferred but not essential
- Computer Science or Information Security graduates encouraged to apply
- Work in a fast-growing company at the cutting edge of technology (e.g. machine learning, artificial intelligence)
- Opportunity to develop your career in Cyber Security (training is provided)
- Opportunity to become a presales expert within the organisation
Job Type: Flexible
Salary: OTE 150k+ and uncapped commissions + Generous Retainer 80k
Please submit your CV and Application letter outlining your passion for Information Technology, Sales and include your expected Salary and preferred location and working arrangements.
Marketing and Communication Manager - Part Time Role - Perth Based
As a Marketing and Communication Manager, you will directly report to the Executive Assistant and the CEO. You will be responsible for setting and executing marketing strategy, create engaging and inspirational content and driving marketing performance to maximise sales and provide ROI.
- Marketing Strategy implementation.
- Ensure communications are on brand, on message aligned to the overall business objectives.
- Brief and manage key stakeholders relationships to increase successful execution of campaigns.
- Report on and analyse key campaign metrics and usage for the brand.
- Develop short and long-term marketing plans for the brand across all channels.
- Create, drive and execute marketing communications and promotional calendar across all channels.
- Ability to oversee a CRM strategy in line with the sales managers.
To be successful in this role, you must meet the following selection criteria:
- Prior experience in a marketing role, with a degree in business or marketing, preferred.
- Previous experience managing digital marketing and social media.
- Graphic design skills (Adobe Photoshop, In Design) favourable (not essential)
- Experience in CRM, database management and sound knowledge of Microsoft Office favourable.
- Experience in collecting and analysing market data.
- Experience in effectively managing campaign budgets and evaluating campaign effectiveness.
- Ability to oversee and manage the implementation of creative design and copy for websites, brochures and customer communication.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to generate ideas and think outside the square.
- Ability to liaise with all team members and management.
- Strong organisational skills, influencing and leadership skills.
- Proactive, motivated, innovative and a positive can-do attitude.
Remuneration will be commensurate with the successful candidate's skills and experience. Flexible work hours based around a mixture of both office and work from home arrangements are available in consultation with management.
If you have all the relevant skills and would like to be a part of a strong and successful team, please submit your resume (in Word doc format only) including a brief cover letter addressing the role selection and expected salary to email@example.com.